• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Voted 6th in Big Sky poll.

MTGRZ

Sounds.....about right. I would have thought we would be 4th or 5th. Let's hope we prove them wrong and have a strong season. Although we have a very tough conference schedule, we get the top teams at WGS. Gotta like that. Go Griz!

MTGRZ said:
Sounds.....about right. I would have thought we would be 4th or 5th. Let's hope we prove them wrong and have a strong season. Although we have a very tough conference schedule, we get the top teams at WGS. Gotta like that. Go Griz!

This.

I hope every player puts this shit up in their new locker. Picked 6th end 1st. We easily have as much or more talent as anyone else. Montana doesn't get picked 6th. Montana doesn't finish 6-5 either. Get it done boys!

mtgrizfankb said:
I hope every player puts this shit up in their new locker. Picked 6th end 1st. We easily have as much or more talent as anyone else. Montana doesn't get picked 6th. Montana doesn't finish 6-5 either. Get it done boys!

+1. This is Montana. These boys need to set a new precedence and go out there and kick some ass. Finish 2017 in 1st place. Go Get'em Griz!

maxresdefault.jpg

"Disrespect"

Seriously though, 6th out of whatever is plain wrong for this team. Too much talent to be anything less than 3rd or 4th

mtgrizfankb said:

The Big Sky just looked at this team, laughed, snickered, shrugged and picked them 6th. I hope every member of this team, including the coaches, turns this into a big nasty chip, places it squarely on their shoulders, and carries that chip into each and every game this season. And once the game is over, the other team, after having their a** kicked for four quarters, will have no doubt who was the better team.

Get it done boys! No excuses. No retreat. No surrender. No mercy!

GO GRIZ!

mtgrizfankb said:

The Big Sky just looked at this team, laughed, snickered, shrugged and picked them 6th. I hope every member of this team, including the coaches, turns this into a big nasty chip, places it squarely on their shoulders, and carries that chip into each and every game this season. And once the game is over, the other team, after having their a** kicked for four quarters, will have no doubt who was the better team.

GO GRIZ!

mtgrizfankb said:

The Big Sky just looked at this team, laughed, snickered, shrugged and picked them 6th. I hope every member of this team, including the coaches, turns this into a big nasty chip, places it squarely on their shoulders, and then carries that chip into each and every game this season.

And once the game is over, the other team, after having their a** kicked for four quarters, will have no doubt who was the better team.

GO GRIZ!

"We're probably where we should be after the way we finished last season," said Head coach Bob Stitt.

"We'll use these polls as motivation to play a complete season and finish where we want to be in the final poll."

http://gogriz.com/news/2017/7/18/football-griz-tabbed-sixth-in-preseason-polls.aspx

'68griz said:
MTGRZ said:

This.

+1. State Ag was the favorite, right?

Sounds about fair to me, finished 6-5 with an embarrassing final loss after starting 5-1. Lots of returning talent but the 2017 Griz players and coaches need to show it on the field this year and stand on their own accomplishments. I'm hopeful they can, and I do hope this is a big motivator for them!

BWahlberg said:
Sounds about fair to me, finished 6-5 with an embarrassing final loss after starting 5-1. Lots of returning talent but the 2017 Griz players and coaches need to show it on the field this year and stand on their own accomplishments. I'm hopeful they can, and I do hope this is a big motivator for them!

I complete agree with this

When was last time preseason pick was this low? Looks like everyone voting sees a mediocre team in Stitt's third season. Will they overachieve this prediction? Probably better for Stitt to get a 4th season. Stitt might be the typical 3 year wonder. First year "wonder" how great he will be (see after NDSU win) Second year "wonder" about him (see after second half of season collapse and Cat loss at home). Third season "wonder" how to get rid of him.....this will be what happens if not much, much better than 6th in the conference come November .

mtgrizfankb said:

^^^THIS. :agree:

I am tired of this mediocre bs in Grizzlyville! Where is their pride? We will find out in 2017.

Back