• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2017 kickoff times

get'em_griz

DONOR
9/2 vs Valparaiso - TBD
9/9 @ Washington - 5:00 PM PT / 6:00 PM MT (Pac12 Network)
9/16 vs Savannah St. - TBD
9/23 vs EWU - TBD
9/30 @ PSU - TBD
10/7 @ ISU - 2:30 PM MT (Eleven Sports)
10/14 vs UND - TBD
10/28 @ WSU - TBD
11/4 vs NAU - TBD
11/11 vs UNC - TBD
11/18 @ MSU - TBD

FYI Pac12 Network is now an option with Spectrum(Charter) TV. Tricky part is migrating an existing account to a SPP (Spectrum Pricing and Packaging) account without possibly losing introductory rates.
(ESPN College Extra will soon be an option too)

The time of the UW game is a bummer. My nephew is getting married at 5pm, Pacific, that day in Seattle. Wonder if the church allows TV's. Ha.

Bertram said:
FYI Pac12 Network is now an option with Spectrum(Charter) TV. Tricky part is migrating an existing account to a SPP (Spectrum Pricing and Packaging) account without possibly losing introductory rates.
Where'd you hear that?

PlayerRep said:
The time of the UW game is a bummer. My nephew is getting married at 5pm, Pacific, that day in Seattle. Wonder if the church allows TV's. Ha.

That marriage is doomed...I'd find an excuse not to attend, and get to the game.

Griz til I die said:
Bertram said:
Where'd you hear that?

Spectrum signs my paychecks

Sept. 23rd game versus Eastern Washington will be a night game. Haslam said so at the Sidney GSA event last week.

Griz90 said:
Sept. 23rd game versus Eastern Washington will be a night game. Haslam said so at the Sidney GSA event last week.

Damn, I hate night games, i'd rather every game be in the noon to 1pm slot

The_Real_Chief said:
Griz90 said:

Damn, I hate night games, i'd rather every game be in the noon to 1pm slot

A lot of people love night games. :party:

I love night games! I like a 2pm kickoff time as well. The noon time sucks because of the driving distance and the time we have to get up to start.

I like night games for the Sept home games when it's still brutally hot mid-day and then everything after Sept should be a 1 or noon kickoff.

grizfan95 said:
I like night games for the Sept home games when it's still brutally hot mid-day and then everything after Sept should be a 1 or noon kickoff.

Agreed, except for quarterfinal or later (sigh) playoff games. Those are just magical.

Htowngriz said:
grizfan95 said:

Agreed, except for quarterfinal or later (sigh) playoff games. Those are just magical.

There's nothing better than a December night playoff game! :thumb:

get'em_griz said:
Htowngriz said:
grizfan95 said:

I forgot what those feel like

grizfan95 said:

Yeah i get that for sure, i guess i'm not a vagina and am not bothered by hot weather. But I see where you're coming from.

The_Real_Chief said:
grizfan95 said:

Yeah i get that for sure, i guess i'm not a vagina and am not bothered by hot weather. But I see where you're coming from.

But you are too much of a vagina to stay up until 10 pm...

Htowngriz said:
The_Real_Chief said:
grizfan95 said:

But you are too much of a vagina to stay up until 10 pm...

:lol: :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
Htowngriz said:
grizfan95 said:

I forgot what those feel like
I feel good about our chances of having one this year.

Back