• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ryan Leaf

behappp

DONOR
There is an ESPN E60 story on Ryan Leaf that I believe will air Sunday morning on ESPN2. It is already available on the watch ESPN app.

I saw him interviewed re:this documentary and it should be fascinating.

I know this is not griz fb related but I thought it may be of interest to Montana fb fans.

...always had his back...
...came from montana...
...played at the next level...
...now is taking all the blame...
...charger front office deserves some...

... :roll: ...

He gets arrested for breaking into a home in the Great Falls area to steal prescription drugs. He get released almost immediately and then with 24 hrs. goes and does the exact same thing at a different house. I hope he gets/got his drug problem under control now...

I guess I don't understand the hate for a Montana kid. Personally, I'm cheering for him - hope he keeps is sh!t together.

SoldierGriz said:
I guess I don't understand the hate for a Montana kid. Personally, I'm cheering for him - hope he keeps is sh!t together.

I guess that you never met him. I will preface to say that I have not interacted with him lately, but back in his heyday...

HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:

I guess that you never met him. I will preface to say that I have not interacted with him lately, but back in his heyday...

I guess grudges last a bit.

Like I said....I'm cheering for him. No one else has to.

SoldierGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:

Just don't let him use the bathroom where you keep the good stuff! :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
SoldierGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:

Just don't let him use the bathroom where you keep the good stuff! :thumb:

We keep the double-ply locked up! :thumb:

He seems to be trying to do good and help others now tho....I wish him all the best

but man was that guy a grade A asshole when he was younger.

:clap:
HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:

Couple guys with IQ's in the low 70's. I'm shocked you two didn't hit it off?

griz5700 said:
:clap:
HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:

Couple guys with IQ's in the low 70's. I'm shocked you two didn't hit it off?

Then comparatively, your IQ must be sub 50. But I am sure you are tops of your special class.

SoldierGriz said:

there was an interview not long after he was drafted where he said something along the lines of..."I am glad to be a kid from Pullman, WA" Maybe that has something to do with shitting on being from Montana

If you think back on all our lives, who among us has not made significant mistakes that we wish we had to do over again. Geez, this guy has not impacted any one of your lives in a negative fashion. Let it go

sdk.catfish said:
If you think back on all our lives, who among us has not made significant mistakes that we wish we had to do over again. Geez, this guy has not impacted any one of your lives in a negative fashion. Let it go

I heard he sucker punched mothers. Fuck him!!

sdk.catfish said:

I don't think anyone is holding on to anything. Personally I do not think about Ryan Leaf ever...until he comes up in the news, and if you think about it, other than when he was drafted the news has been negative. I wish him luck and hope he is on the right track

Back