• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mick's perspective

Griz til I die

DONOR
While I was at divisionals tennis today watching my friend play, I saw coach Delaney there today watching his grandson play. So I went over and introduced my self and we started talking about the griz and this season, and when I asked him what kind of a season he thought we were gonna have, this was his response: "o gosh I don't know. I think they need give those QBs a little more play and nail down on who the starter will be. The defense looks really good though". Not exactly the answer I was looking for as he was very vague about it. Any way just thought I'd share. Thoughts?

HookedonGriz said:
As long as we don't kick to start both halves under Stitt, then he'll always be able to claim superiority.
MD won that game in a blowout; compare to the embarrassment down there last year.

kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
As long as we don't kick to start both halves under Stitt, then he'll always be able to claim superiority.
MD won that game in a blowout; compare to the embarrassment down there last year.

Lighten up Francis it's called a joke

Griz til I die said:
While I was at divisionals tennis today watching my friend play, I saw coach Delaney there today watching his grandson play. So I went over and introduced my self and we started talking about the griz and this season, and when I asked him what kind of a season he thought we were gonna have, this was his response: "o gosh I don't know. I think they need give those QBs a little more play and nail down on who the starter will be. The defense looks really good though". Not exactly the answer I was looking for as he was very vague about it. Any way just thought I'd share. Thoughts?

I realize its a slow news cycle in FCS land. But I didn't care for his style of football when head coach. Didn't care for him as color commentary during recent games. And I don't care what or if he has concrete or vague opinions now about this team. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if he took a page from GW Bush and faded away into the background as solely a spectator.

Back