• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WSU TRANSFER: RB Alijah Lee- Los Angeles, CA

Griz2k said:
kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
Here's his HS HUDL

http://www.hudl.com/profile/2406792/alijah-lee
4.85 40 when he was 166 lb; I wonder what it is now.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

At least people wanting a big big got their wish....oh wait 200 pounds but only 5'6"........coupled with a 5'8 high school signer........Never mind. Guess back to the old push the QB in the back with linemen in backfield on short yardage plan.

Kid was an all city selection as a senior in Los Angeles....must have some abilities as I would think that competition is pretty fierce.

Well my thoughts are he is going to be RUNNING through some people & doing a decent job blocking those blitzers!

AZGrizFan said:
Folks should watch this kid's HUDL video.
Has the size and top end of a Nguyen as he gets run down from behind even in HS. But this one has an eye for the endzone. I wish we had the run blocking his team executes.

AZGrizFan said:

I did watch his HUDL and he has speed. He did not look skinny by any means, but if he is at 200lbs now - look out. Low to the ground, pretty fast, hide behind the line, etc. He also looked to have good hands. Made some nice catches and he reacts very fast. Looks like a good get to me and all the naysayers can suck it.

Copper Griz said:
AZGrizFan said:

I did watch his HUDL and he has speed. He did not look skinny by any means, but if he is at 200lbs now - look out. Low to the ground, pretty fast, hide behind the line, etc. He also looked to have good hands. Made some nice catches and he reacts very fast. Looks like a good get to me and all the naysayers can suck it.

There's some video of him out of Wash St in scrimmage situations and he's catching a bunch of balls, both sideline routes and across the middle for TDs. We need RBs with good hands too and he seems to fit that.

1520 yards rushing, 200 yards receiving, and 19 TDs his senior year. Not too shabby.

I think he looked pretty good personally. He will provide much needed depth and will be a more than serviceable backup...

I'm pleased, but not exactly overwhelmed, either. Would like nothing more than to be proven wrong, however!

Ursus1 said:
Where are all the Tyree Range "he is coming here it is a done deal" guys now ?

Unless he wants to walk on he's not coming. He has not been offered a schollie from UM nor will he be offered one. They must have their reasons.

Latest posts

Back