• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2017 ISU Season

Griz til I die

DONOR
Alright well I don't expect much from ISU this year, however with Phinicie being the new guy, they may show improvement here in the near future, but for this year with a coaching change being made in April and coaches jumping all over the place, I think it will be a rough season for the bengals.

VS. Western Oregon- W
@ Utah State- L
@ Nevada- L
@ N. Colorado- L
VS. Cal Poly- L
VS. Montana- L
@ Sacramento State- W
VS. Portland State- L
@ Montana State- L
VS. UC Davis- L
@ Weber State- L
My prediction: 2-9. I wouldn't be surprised if Idaho State lost their first game against Western Oregon. The game against the griz they'll lose, but it'll be interesting considering the bengals stole back Trowel away from us. Any way that's what I think. How about you guys?

I predict they'll win four games: W. Oregon, Portland State, UC Davis and N. Colorado. They have an experienced quarterback and most of their offensive line returning, which is always a plus, and they'll have an OC who will be allowed to develop his own game plan and make his own calls this season. Defense is always an issue, but they do have a lot of returning starters. And their OC games are much less potentially damaging than years past, when they often played two P 5 schools to start the season.

Back