• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL Draft - Skyline Sports

Colter_Nuanez56

We will have a feature on Brady Gustafson and other Griz NFL Draft hopefuls (Caleb Kidder, Yamen Sanders, J.R. Nelson) tomorrow as well as follow ups for all the Big Sky players hoping to get a call this weekend. Here's our broad story on all the top prospects in the Big Sky.

Collection of former Big Sky stars harbor NFL hopes
http://skylinesportsmt.com/collection-of-former-big-sky-stars-harbor-nfl-hopes/

The_Real_Chief said:
Is Skyline sports going to have a live broadcast from Philly?

Apparently, yes. Skyline has been able to pick up a bunch of the recently laid off ESPN people for cheap.

Deep into second round. First crack in big time programs: Guy from D-II Ashland U. ??

First FCS, second round (barely, #59): From Villanova .. Kp-somethin' -or-other. ;) :)

NorthEndZoneDan said:
cant believe Kupp still hasnt been called
Only a half-dozen WR picked (more TEs than that). Around a third of all the picks in the first two rounds have been DBs (a record, by far, according to the talking heads). Throw in the usual mix of defensive linemen ... and this draft is (so far) mostly about defense.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Gustafson hopes to add to Grizzlies' NFL lineage - http://skylinesportsmt.com/gustafson-hopes-to-add-to-grizzlies-nfl-lineage/

Funny how all the low-informed Gustafson haters have STFU the last 2 months.

Gustafson would easily start over the shit bag options the Griz currently have at QB.

:shock:

wbtfg said:
Kupp to the rams. Not a great draw for a WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curious as to why you think its not a great draw. They had 9 WR's on last years roster, 3 of which were in their 5th year. They havent had a pro bowl WR in eons. As an organization the Rams know FCS talent can play on Sundays. Seems to me like it would be a good place to land.

griz5700 said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Gustafson hopes to add to Grizzlies' NFL lineage - http://skylinesportsmt.com/gustafson-hopes-to-add-to-grizzlies-nfl-lineage/

Gustafson would easily start over the shit bag options the Griz currently have at QB.

I have noticed a pattern with your posts. 5700. Your most inflammatory and douchey posts seem to come on weekend evenings. You might want to consider your alcohol use. It doesn't seem like you can handle your liquor very well.

#haveapepsi #lightweight #gohomeyouredrunk

Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

I have noticed a pattern with your posts. 5700. Your most inflammatory and douchey posts seem to come on weekend evenings. You might want to consider your alcohol use. It doesn't seem like you can handle your liquor very well.

Oh gawd. I'm so flattered.

Talk football. Or don't reply.

It's a message board.

I appreciate your concern, but the lady wouldn't allow that type of behavior. Believe me. She's a boss.

Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Typical scum who hides behind a screen name.

Literally am at church bbq in Great Falls right now...

It's lame, obviously.

griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

It's a message board.

I appreciate your concern, but the lady wouldn't allow that type of behavior. Believe me. She's a boss.

Haha!!
Why go out of your way to talk shit about our current QBs? Absolutely no need to do that. On the other hand, I don't understand why posters go out of the way to shit on BG either. If all you bastards have a need to shit on a Griz QB, please be my guest and talk about Justin Rope. I'll help!

Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:

It's a message board.

Haha!!
Why go out of your way to talk shit about our current QBs? Absolutely no need to do that. On the other hand, I don't understand why posters go out of the way to shit on BG either. If all you bastards have a need to shit on a Griz QB, please be my guest and talk about Justin Rope. I'll help!

Way to focus on football, Ursula!

Proud of you bud. :clap:

griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:

It's a message board.

Haha!!

Way to take gratuitous shots at current Griz players. WHY go out of your way to be a dick?

Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:

It's a message board.

Haha!!

Way to take gratuitous shots at current Griz players. WHY go out of your way to be a dick?

Because I am dick? I don't know.

Why be a pussy?

Funny... I've read no name jackoffs take shots at Gustafson for the last 2 years.

griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
Haha!!

Why be a pussy?

Funny... I've read no name jackoffs take shots at Gustafson for the last 2 years.

Not sure what the benefit of running down players on the team you support. Seems childish and small-minded. One who does that probably has their own ego and identity problems.

Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:

Why be a pussy?

Not sure what the benefit of running down players on the team you support. Seems childish and small-minded. One who does that probably has their own ego and identity problems.

I am fine. Thank you. Talk football..

Did you criticize all the people dogging on Brady or any past Griz player?

Or is this some pathetic ego, identity crisis you are having with me? (Happens a lot dude. Don't be ashamed).

griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:

Why be a pussy?

I am fine. Thank you. Talk football..

Did you criticize all the people dogging on Brady or any past Griz player?

Or is this some pathetic ego, identity crisis you are having with me? (Happens a lot dude. Don't be ashamed).

Look, you have enough problems, you're in the electric bummer at church posting about how shitty the current Griz QB roster is. Sounds like you won the shitty trifecta.

A word of advice, life is short. Enjoy the season. We all only have so many.

Yes, lets talk football! Lets leave the shitty comments about the current student athletes off the board. .

Back