• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sandry

mtgrizrule

Finally a young safety that I look forward to watch mature and play as much as I did Colt Anderson and Schillinger.
This kid is terrific in every aspect. Granted he is still young and needs experience. I am sure he will have a few growing pains and make some mistakes. With that said, I love how he plays, his smarts, attitude, athleticism, and hear he is a very hard worker as well. Providing he stays healthy as a college player, I feel he will be playing on Sundays in a few years. I believe he will be a 2 or 3 time all conference safety, and 2 time All American.

Told ya so... :thumb:

He definitely has legitimate NFL potential and he might be the most athletic and physical safety the Griz have ever had.

I remember when he was in high school going into his senior year and already committed to the Griz. I was at the athletic club in Bigfork and he was on the bike next to me warming up. He was waiting for his teammates to show up for summer workouts. They were late and he was not happy about it. I knew he had talent, but with that attitude, man look out.

griz5700 said:

He definitely has legitimate NFL potential and he might be the most athletic and physical safety the Griz have ever had.

I remember when he was in high school going into his senior year and already committed to the Griz. I was at the athletic club in Bigfork and he was on the bike next to me warming up. He was waiting for his teammates to show up for summer workouts. They were late and he was not happy about it. I knew he had talent, but with that attitude, man look out.
I got the message on Sandry when as a junior he took apart a game, but undersized Columbus team in the State B Bball championship game. Man against boys; played above the rim as a guard. When Columbus had a chance late, he took over.

I love what I read about Sandry but I will wait to see how he does when our DL is up against a good OL and the other team as a run game and/or QB with time to throw. Still excited about the kid and I do hope he is our next Colt.

I mentioned this before...

But when Josh was in grade school he was asked what he wanted for Christmas?

His reply... "All I want is a tackling dummy."

The kid was meant to be a Safety.

BTW... He got what he wanted for Christmas.

Paytonlives said:
I mentioned this before...

But when Josh was in grade school he was asked what he wanted for Christmas?

His reply... "All I want is a tackling dummy."

The kid was meant to be a Safety.

BTW... He got what he wanted for Christmas.

We use to call them little brothers.

griz5700 said:

Sandry looks to have a good future ahead of him for sure. Does anybody know what kind of 40 yard dash he runs? Colt Anderson ran a 4.53 which probably got him in the NFL mix when blended with his other attributes....

griz5700 said:

Let's not forget about Vince Huntsberger, if I recall correctly he actually received a single Heisman vote.

Back