• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Troxel Back to ISU

SkyRider

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MGuernsey_ISJ/status/856916087144726529[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ISUBengals/status/856915653890002944[/tweet]

Bad timing as Spring recruiting is happening. No doubt a understated loss. Unfortunate as now Trox has a knowledge of our offense and signals. It'd be interested to see who we get to come in. Love to see another former Griz get a shot at this position like a Mariani if he wants to coach or Sentinel head coach Dane Oliver would be interesting as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz2k said:
What an unbelievable dick move.

Totally disagree.

Ok, maybe I should hold judgement until I hear the details (which we may or may not) but on the surface it sure feels like a swift kick to the grizzly balls.

He left ISU when it was a shit show. Grabbed on to something solid with UM while he could. Now that ISU it getting pieced back together, a job as OC there is very enticing. It will double his salary or maybe even more. Timing sucks. No loyalty sucks. His knowledge of our offense sucks. But money talks.

HookedonGriz said:
He left ISU when it was a shit show. Grabbed on to something solid with UM while he could. Now that ISU it getting pieced back together, a job as OC there is very enticing. It will double his salary or maybe even more. Timing sucks. No loyalty sucks. His knowledge of our offense sucks. But money talks.

....maybe....just maybe....he realized....there is a....shit show.....in zoo town.....

Doubling his salary spoke more than anything else. Think about that for a second. It's not a 5k raise, it's significant. He's been nothing but positive about his return to Missoula and the Griz program.

grizindabox said:
HookedonGriz said:

....maybe....just maybe....he realized....there is a....shit show.....in zoo town.....

I'm thinking so as well.

Wasn't he the OC at ISU when he accepted the WR position with UM?

Back