• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring scrimmage

Griz2k

DONOR
Anyone following Brint or AJ on twitter right now? #1 offense and in particular QB Phillips getting it handed to them. Ugh...

Secondary sounds nasty. Hopefully Hill can form some consistency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HelenaHandBasket said:
#1 O is a struggle. OL play is pretty poor all-around.

Maybe the defensive line is just that good??? Trying to put some kind of positive spin on it.

I am only following AJ's tweets, but Hill sounds like he is playing pretty well today.

PhxGriz said:
I am only following AJ's tweets, but Hill sounds like he is playing pretty well today.
He's also the only QB getting any time to throw.

Although both of Phillips' pick sixes were quick outs that Sandry just read perfectly.

Hopefully the defense has improved a lot, but damn...the offense just looks terrible.

PhxGriz said:

Hill is th eonly bright spot on offense so far. Both of the other two QB's have looked off. Horrible decisions and tons of IINT's Think like 5 now

HelenaHandBasket said:
PhxGriz said:

Hill is getting results, but he is not having to play the same game as the other QB's.

Isn't he with the #2 Offense vs #1D? He should have the tougher draw or is our #2 O Line outplaying the first stringers?

Back