• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Football poster

th

Jeez you guys can't get a poster right - last year it was a guy taking a dump in the woods, now it's a guy either double-fisting himself or pounding his own balls. What's happening over there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDoub said:
Jeez you guys can't get a poster right - last year it was a guy taking a dump in the woods, now it's a guy either double-fisting himself or pounding his own balls. What's happening over there?

This is even lame for Cat smack.

HelenaHandBasket said:
JDoub said:

This is even lame for Cat smack.

This. :coffee:

AZDoc said:
Definitely like it. Now, how do I get one here in Idaho? :lol:

I thought it was cool that they were giving them away at the Spring Game.

Great poster. Nothing like showcasing #37, just like they hung the #37 banner on the Griz sideline at the scrimmage. Something to be proud of.

Tucker is huge but Simms is crazy yuuge. Dude's arms are bigger than my head. I wish Vegas took odds on the next #37 because I'd bet the house on #49

JDoub said:

Hopefully you guys come out with some good clip art like last year.

If you need any help with copying and pasting coaches wearing there former colors into your programs let me know.

Latest posts

Back