• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV for April 22nd Spring Game

billgrizfan

Chris Byers on Channel 8 in Billings stated that SWX would be carrying both the kitties and the griz spring games starting a noon on April 22nd. I only saw this ad one time so who knows. If you get SWX it might be worth at least checking it out and they might say more this coming week.

The Griz scrimmage and Cat scrimmage will be covered by SWX on the same day. Saw this on the TV sports newscast a week ago.

If you have cable in MT, you get the game on SWX.
You can get it over the air as well, on SWX, each city has a different channel number.

LIve is always best of course, if you can.

Selfishly I want to watch....but having it televised will reduce what they can do to prevent other teams from seeing/taping . It will therefore be very vanilla so people shouldn't expect much change from last year.

Ursus1 said:
Selfishly I want to watch....but having it televised will reduce what they can do to prevent other teams from seeing/taping . It will therefore be very vanilla so people shouldn't expect much change from last year.

lol.

Ursus1 said:

Some of the shit people come up with.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursus1 said:

Same shit the commentators doing Florida's spring game came up with. :thumb:

DuCharme said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursus1 said:

If helena-dipshit thinks Stitt would show his cards during a televised scrimmage he is far dumber than I once thought.....and that is saying a lot. Apparently he does not understand why Stitt wants closed practices and no one filming.....oh well sonetimes you can't fix stupid so helena dipshit is a lost cause

Show his cards??

Pretty sure he finished 3-5 last year ("not showing his cards").

I don't think any coach is worried about Bob Stitt. Although, I could see where Bob Stitt thinks otherwise. haha.

Ursus1 said:
DuCharme said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursus1 said:

If helena-dipshit thinks Stitt would show his cards during a televised scrimmage he is far dumber than I once thought.....and that is saying a lot. Apparently he does not understand why Stitt wants closed practices and no one filming.....oh well sonetimes you can't fix stupid so helena dipshit is a lost cause

Clueless Ursus, my point was, Stitt wasn't going to show anything during the scrimmage whether it is televised or not. Try keeping up next time....and your right, can't fix stupid...but we like you anyhow Ursus.

griz5700 said:
So they will both be broadcast at the same time on different channels?

Both games are on the same channel, SWX. Cats at 12:05 pm and the Griz at 1:15 pm.

Chris Beyers will call the msu scrim, and then Shaun Rainey and Grady Bennett will do the Griz scrimmage.

If you can go I would, I don't have a good feeling about the games being so close on the same channel. Plus there always seems to be some "technical difficulties" with this type of deal... :shock: . Crossing fingers.

guess i better find this app.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/854420679403466752[/tweet]

Yukon said:

Apparently, this app only works in the areas of local broadcast. It uses the location services on your mobile device to determine where you are, and if you're within a local viewing area.

For those of us outside the SWX footprint, I think we're out of luck.

Stop thinking so small, UM! Griz Nation really is Griz Nation.

CrunchGriz said:
Yukon said:

Apparently, this app only works in the areas of local broadcast. It uses the location services on your mobile device to determine where you are, and if you're within a local viewing area.

Just bypassed this control. Very easy anyone can do it . Download a GPS spoofer app from the play store or iOS store ... Set your new location and ... Bingo... Go griz!

grizzliesthetics said:
CrunchGriz said:
Yukon said:

Just bypassed this control. Very easy anyone can do it . Download a GPS spoofer app from the play store or iOS store ... Set your new location and ... Bingo... Go griz!

Alright, buster. I just downloaded the spoofer app....if it doesn't work....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4[/youtube]

From what I can tell, all the spoofer apps (at least on iOS) on the app store are fakes, and don't really get into the code to spoof your GPS location. Some Cydia apps for a jailbroken iPhone can do it, but I'm not going to jailbreak my phone just for this.

The other way you can do it is to download the Apple development app, XCode, and create your own app to do it (by faking it for development reasons). There are instructions on the web on how to do this.

Again, too much work and a bit too iffy.

Yukon said:
not having any luck with any of the apps I've been playing with.

I used the app "fake gps location spoofer free" for my Android phone. Took about two minutes to select my new location on a map . There is one setting that it directs you to change at first too. My phone thinks I am in Missoula right now. I woke up this morning to it asking about my trip to Missoula and I am getting Missoula weather reports.

Back