• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Offical Pro day numbers

farawaygriz

Was able to get the leading official numbers of today's pro day:

40// Nelson 4.47 Counts 4.48 Sanders 4.56

20 shuttle// Kidder 4.18 Nelson 4.21 Counts 4.41

60 shuttle// Nelson 11.27 Sanders 11.72 Reynard 11.84

3 Cone// Kidder 6.91 Nelson 7.00 Reynard 7.04

Vertical// Counts 44 Sanders 42 Nelson 38

Bench// Kidder 30 Counts 27

Are you sure those 40 yard dash numbers are correct. Those are way faster than what was being reported on twitter for those guys. I'd be shocked if Counts and sanders ran that fast. Nelson I could see doing a 4.5, not those other two.

HookedonGriz said:
Are you sure those 40 yard dash numbers are correct. Those are way faster than what was being reported on twitter for those guys. I'd be shocked if Counts and sanders ran that fast. Nelson I could see doing a 4.5, not those other two.

this is what was logged on the field, the full chart is on the gogriz.com site

farawaygriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Thanks for the info. Just looked at the results on gogriz. It's amazing how different the 40 times were being reported on twitter. More like 4.7 to 4.9 unofficial of course but the discrepancy is quite large.

HookedonGriz said:
farawaygriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Thanks for the info. Just looked at the results on gogriz. It's amazing how different the 40 times were being reported on twitter. More like 4.7 to 4.9 unofficial of course but the discrepancy is quite large.

I heard Shaun and AJ had to do their times sitting in a snow bank, next year they need to give the officials of the event an extra donut to get a closer look :)

Back