• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FIRE STITT!!

Makes no adjustments at all. McGee should have been returning kickoffs and Gustafson should have been on the bench after his don't give a shit attitude. That effort on the 4th down goal line QB sneak was pathetic!!!!!

2000 people pony up $100 each and buy out the contract. I'm in. I have a "Stitt Happens" shirt for sale, cheap.

I waited for Stitt at tunnel and told him to throw in the towel right after one of his undisciplined players almost started a brawl with the cats. They can't even lose with class. But at least with Stitt in charge they can get use to losing.

Stitt must go

1st play of the game for us we go long and bam success

From then on, we dont even attempt it. Just hand it to little old Nguyen til he eventually breaks one run for 20

Oh lets throw it midway thru the 3rd down 17.

4th and inches on the goal, lets sneak it with a sofr pu$$y ass QB

3rd & 8 late in the 4th, lets run it up the gut and kill momentum.

Same 4 damn plays ran every game 90% of the time. Oh hey remember that defensive coach we had, he coaches the other team and knows your stupid habits and play calls. Make an adjustment.

Brady should have been benched after 1st quarter, and definitely after half time.

Get him tfoh. I said he sucked last year and folks on here gave me shit ... well look where we are

catattack said:
I'll chip on$1000 to keep him. great coach

Lol that wont fix your sh!tty team tho :lol:

Good coaches/defenses realize when your QB can only do one thing. We have an idiot staff apparently

quise2024 said:

From then on, we dont even attempt it. Just hand it to little old Nguyen til he eventually breaks one run for 20

Same 4 damn plays ran every game 90% of the time. Oh hey remember that defensive coach we had, he coaches the other team and knows your stupid habits and play calls. Make an adjustment.

Brady should have been benched after 1st quarter, and definitely after half time.

Get him tfoh. I said he sucked last year and folks on here gave me shit ... well look where we are

I agree, I don't understand it, when our first play of the game is a 58 yard touchdown pass then why didn't we keep trying to throw the ball DOWN the FIELD, instead of switching to running it and do short passes...

He did make adjustments. He played Calhoun the 2nd half. Did much better than Nguyen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Before you all start running your mouth, think about how much you know about the game of football. The guy doesn't even have his own recruits in for his offense. This system takes more time than a couple years. If you give the guy a chance to settle in, the griz will be back in business.

Before you all start running your mouth, think about how much you know about the game of football. The guy doesn't even have his own recruits in for his offense. This system takes more time than a couple years. If you give the guy a chance to settle in, the griz will be back in business.

timjayko said:
quise2024 said:

I agree, I don't understand it, when our first play of the game is a 58 yard touchdown pass then why didn't we keep trying to throw the ball DOWN the FIELD, instead of switching to running it and do short passes...

It has been one of Gus's problems all year, not throwing down field. Checks off the down field receivers and throws short or even 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

IdahoGrizFan said:
timjayko said:
quise2024 said:

It has been one of Gus's problems all year, not throwing down field. Checks off the down field receivers and throws short or even 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage.
And whats crazy is that some of throws he blows. Like literally not even close. Today 3rd and something he threw at guys feet ...

He later threw one so bad the ref got on the PA to say there was no foul for intentional grounding.

Im almost conviced Stitt doesnt like the job and is trying to get fired or something. There cant be any excuse for what happens with the offense.

I mentioned to a guy at the game today that our playbook was so small/limited that Stitt relays the play using numbers and Brady has them memorized that he doesnt even wear the QB play band.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back