• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Helmets for today....

griz5700

BW9bHI1CYAEcvLK.jpg

Don't say one fucking negative word about these. If you do, HannahO will give you dick cancer or ball cancer or some other cancer of her choosing. I think that's how it works anyway. Go Griz.

Wyoming's helmets for today's border war game with Colorado State. I would love to see the Griz do something similar using the seal for our great state.

biga75 said:

Wyoming's helmets for today's border war game with Colorado State. I would love to see the Griz do something similar using the seal for our great state.

Those were neat. I really liked their all yellow unis too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:
biga75 said:

Those were neat. I really liked their all yellow unis too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wyo got thumped by a not very good CSU team. They should spend more time on improving as a team and less on uni-shenanigans.

Most likely a silver helmet like last week, with a camo Griz script.

Went to the bookstore today. Their "special edition" Griz camo shirts are awful. Just bad.

I sent them this last season and never heard anything back.

87851320661807326346.png

Back