• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Feels good to be...

So, are the Griz ever going to have a vertical passing game or is just going to be dink and dunk, short routes etc. Better hope your running game can move the ball cause your short passing game is not gonna cut it against real defenses.

Currently we have out scored opponents 132-37 while being VERY kind not running up scores...

APP beat Elon @ Elon.
Cats lose to a bottom feeder

MAN IT'S A GOOD DAY TO BE A GRIZ!

GE1963 said:
So, are the Griz ever going to have a vertical passing game or is just going to be dink and dunk, short routes etc. Better hope your running game can move the ball cause your short passing game is not gonna cut it against real defenses.
what rock have you crawled out from under? 2506, is that you?

GE1963 said:

Go check out the box score from the UND game...and the 2nd play from scrimmage in the App State game...

We were just being kind today...

No, not 2506, that is insulting. I understand your enthusiasm. 3-0 is a great start. However, you are going to play better teams in the future. Simply relying on your win over App State, UND and OK Panhandle State, average teams at best this year, must leave some doubt in the far recesses of your Griz brains. Deep down do you really believe your team is that good?

GE1963 said:
No, not 2506, that is insulting. I understand your enthusiasm. 3-0 is a great start. However, you are going to play better teams in the future. Simply relying on your win over App State, UND and OK Panhandle State, average teams at best this year, must leave some doubt in the far recesses of your Griz brains. Deep down do you really believe your team is that good?

Absolutely :thumb:

biga75 said:
GE1963 said:

Absolutely :thumb:

And they're a hell of a lot better than the Cats are right now! :thumb:

Your rhetoric against the “Cats” is quite one-dimensional. There are much bigger sharks out there than the Cats. I must commend biga75 for supporting his team. However, long term, I have doubts your season will be as prosperous as you Griz fans think.

I watched the game today and noticed a huge difference between your #1s and backups. Such lack of depth and even less experience against good opponents doesn’t bode well for long-term success. I expected significantly more domination against your opponent today. Actually, the way the Griz let up is kind of a sign of weakness.

Grisly Fan said:
GE1963 said:
what rock have you crawled out from under? 2506, is that you?

No, too many words spelled correctly to be 2506

GE1963 said:
Your rhetoric against the “Cats” is quite one-dimensional. There are much bigger sharks out there than the Cats. I must commend biga75 for supporting his team. However, long term, I have doubts your season will be as prosperous as you Griz fans think.

I watched the game today and noticed a huge difference between your #1s and backups. Such lack of depth and even less experience against good opponents doesn’t bode well for long-term success. I expected significantly more domination against your opponent today. Actually, the way the Griz let up is kind of a sign of weakness.

:lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
GE1963 said:

:lol: :lol:

+1 :lol:

GE1963 said:

Is the way the kitties let up a sign of weakness?

Back