• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ready…to Brawl!

I'm ready. Not sure the Griz are, based on today's game. But I hope they get ready!
Go Griz!

It's going to be cold and loud? Then the Griz are in trouble. otherwise, they better shape up after a near fiasco in Cedar City.

GrizGuy said:
I'm ready. Not sure the Griz are, based on today's game. But I hope they get ready!
Go Griz!
BIG difference: Griz are at home. :thumb:

Been awhile since I've seen a team that played so different (Bad!) on the road compared to being at home. And, bad as they looked for a long time, they ended up winning handily. (But it sure is stressful for us fans. ;) )

IdaGriz01 said:
GrizGuy said:
Go Griz!

Been awhile since I've seen a team that played so different (Bad!) on the road compared to being at home. And, bad as they looked for a long time, they ended up winning handily. (But it sure is stressful for us fans. ;) )

I hear ya, and i hope youre right. But they can't play like today at home & beat the Cats.

Go Griz!

jJ plays we win by 14. smith wick-hann we win by 7. I want to see the Russian lad, but Wags beats the sack record if it is Bleskn.

GrizGuy said:
IdaGriz01 said:
GrizGuy said:
Go Griz!

I hear ya, and i hope youre right. But they can't play like today at home & beat the Cats.

Go Griz!
No chance ... if they play like today. SUU is obviously in a down year, so the Griz could play like crap for -- like -- three quarters and then pull it out because they just have better talent. That will not be true with the kitties who, much as it may pain some, are a quality team.

Heeeeeere kitty, kitty, kitty. Heeeeeere kitty, kitty, kitty. Heeeeeere kitty, kitty, kitty. Heeeeeere kitty, kitty, kitty.

GrizGuy said:
IdaGriz01 said:
GrizGuy said:
Go Griz!

Go Griz!
Um, if we rush for 300 yards and only allow 17 points, we're probably going to win.

Htowngriz said:
GrizGuy said:
IdaGriz01 said:
GrizGuy said:
Go Griz!

Go Griz!
Um, if we rush for 300 yards and only allow 17 points, we're probably going to win.
Like we did two years ago against EWU? :/

If we start out the cat game like we did today it is going to be a long game no matter how many yards we have rushing...unless those yards translate into points

51.gif.pagespeed.ce.sGRhsCF8Ky.gif

Latest posts

Back