• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jeremy Calhoun

Seriously folks there is an unwritten rule to never start a thread with just a player’s name as it makes all of Griz Nation take a collective shit thinking something bad happened

ChesterGriz said:
Not much mention of him in the Missoulian article this morning. Any thoughts on why?

I’m guessing he is on Bobby’s shit list in some capacity. Rumor is he was the one in the fight downtown and there could be a suspension still looming

HookedonGriz said:
ChesterGriz said:
Not much mention of him in the Missoulian article this morning. Any thoughts on why?

I’m guessing he is on Bobby’s shit list in some capacity. Rumor is he was the one in the fight downtown and there could be a suspension still looming

I don't know/think he will be suspended atleast to the public but he missed spring and then with his summer issue was away from the team and he kinda got passed on on the depth chart. He has play making ability and I sure hope gets some touches. However, Lee has been consistant, Eastwood has been IMPRESSIVE, Mosses is turning heads with his speed and Green has been good as well. When we have 4-5 players that could all start at RB...it makes it tough

With all the talent in the backfield I think he chose a bad time for off field actions to put him in Bobby's doghouse. You know those other backs are doing all they can to earn playing time and that limits the chances for him to fly up the depth chart unless he is heads and shoulders above others, which I don't think he is.

He missed all Spring because of injury/surgery. I'm guessing they are limiting his participation right now to keep him healthy. But then again, there is the Stocks thingy.

maroonandsilver said:
He missed all Spring because of injury/surgery. I'm guessing they are limiting his participation right now to keep him healthy. But then again, there is the Stocks thingy.

Was it his hand that was injured? :cool: :cool:

maroonandsilver said:

He could redshirt...

AZDoc said:
maroonandsilver said:

He could redshirt...

True... and have 4 games to figure it out.

Paytonlives said:
AZDoc said:
maroonandsilver said:

He could redshirt...

Isn’t there some strange rule that says that 4 game redshirt deal is only reserved for those in their first semester? If so that means only freshman or certain transfers could do that

HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
AZDoc said:
maroonandsilver said:

He could redshirt...

Isn’t there some strange rule that says that 4 game redshirt deal is only reserved for those in their first semester? If so that means only freshman or certain transfers could do that

I have not seen anything that limits it to new Freshman only. Actually, one of the big pros is the ability of a player that is hurt and plays less than 4 games the ability to redshirt if they have not no matter what class.

Back