• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Looks like we finally got our Cornerback

If it is Domino, kid had 10 offers coming out of high school:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/odu-lands-on-the-top-five-for-maryland-athlete/amp/

alabamagrizzly said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Talked to BH tonight at my party. Can't say more.

I talked to him first...he stopped by my party before your party and said, " Dont tell PR...."

Nice party. Hauck family including the twins. Paoli and Pabst. Chase Reynolds and wife. Brian Qvale. Andy Larson. Other former Griz. Mornhinweg's wife. A bunch of business and legal mucky mucks. A number of egriz posters. 125 people. Deck at Finn & Porter. More women than men.

My invite must’ve got lost in the mail. Oh well, maybe next time.

I was thinking the same...sounds like a good time, especially the mucky mucks!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Talked to BH tonight at my party. Can't say more.

I talked to him first...he stopped by my party before your party and said, " Dont tell PR...."

Nice party. Hauck family including the twins. Paoli and Pabst. Chase Reynolds and wife. Brian Qvale. Andy Larson. Other former Griz. Mornhinweg's wife. A bunch of business and legal mucky mucks. A number of egriz posters. 125 people. Deck at Finn & Porter. More women than men.

Interesting I know Qvale quite well, I'll have to ask him how douchey...I mean high class the party was.

Please do and report back to us. He, Chase, Kila, Mornhinweg's wife and several more of us stayed around after the party for another half hour or so. I introduced them to her.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Interesting I know Qvale quite well, I'll have to ask him how douchey...I mean high class the party was.

Please do and report back to us. He, Chase, Kila, Mornhinweg's wife and several more of us stayed around after the party for another half hour or so. I introduced them to her.

I have no idea who "Kila" is but I hope their nickname is "Ghost Face"

HookedonGriz said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/odu-lands-on-the-top-five-for-maryland-athlete/amp/

It is also my understanding that the Air Force prep recruits basically play a junior college schedule so he really has a year under his belt, as does Kanouse and Alford

HookedonGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

It is also my understanding that the Air Force prep recruits basically play a junior college schedule so he really has a year under his belt, as does Kanouse and Alford
would they be true freshman or red shirt?

Yukon said:
HookedonGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

would they be true freshman or red shirt?
Prep School players are treated exactly the same as incoming high school seniors. They can redshirt or play as true freshman.

SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:

That’s the only Kila I know. I’m sure PR knows him too. Him and the rest of the Clan is probably the mucky mucks they were talking about. They definitely know how to muck it up.

alabamagrizzly said:
SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

That’s the only Kila I know. I’m sure PR knows him too. Him and the rest of the Clan is probably the mucky mucks they were talking about. They definitely know how to muck it up.

...ain't nothin' to muck with.

Washgrizfan1 said:

Wasn't there. Don't know any of these people. Schlosser not invited. Or Davey. Sounds boring. How was the beet salad?

AllWeatherFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:

Wasn't there. Don't know any of these people. Schlosser not invited. Or Davey. Sounds boring. How was the beet salad?

good question. thanks for getting past the fluff and asking something that we all really want to know about.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Badlands, where is the report? Do I need to give you his contact info.

uofmman1122 said:
Yukon said:
hmmmm.....

https://twitter.com/01brae/status/1010250715451752450
His profile now says “Paladins”, and he’s following a few Furman coaches. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also Griz coaches Cox and Sacks, and Colin Bonnicksen which is usually a good sign he has at least visited. IG made it seem like he did. Anyways I agree the "Paladins" might not be a good sign. Just like with the Colorado State kid putting "Northern Colorado" was not a good sign.

AllWeatherFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:

Beets, bears, battle star galactica.

Latest posts

Back