• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Looks like we finally got our Cornerback

Exactly. There's a very good reason why you'll never hear a coach tell you they want to build a program with JCs and drop downs. They always want to recruit high school kids into the program and start from there creating a new culture. The only reason they go out and seek drop downs and transfers is if they have significant holes to fill, to get you through a season.

poorgriz said:
Exactly. There's a very good reason why you'll never hear a coach tell you they want to build a program with JCs and drop downs. They always want to recruit high school kids into the program and start from there creating a new culture. The only reason they go out and seek drop downs and transfers is if they have significant holes to fill, to get you through a season.

..l never really know that! thanks! ha ha

poorgriz said:

Woooooow! What amazing wisdom you have imparted upon us! I don't think any of us ever knew or realized such amazing tidbits. Boy are we lucky to have you posting here!

Well here are our choices...

SR CB
-
JR CB
J. Webster
5-10 175
R. Connors
5-11 184
K. Floyd
6-2 210
D. Sutton
6-1 181

SO CB
M. Dawkins
6-0 177
J. Fejedelem
5-10 190
E. Ward
5-11 180
G. Theil
6-1 187

AZDoc said:

SR CB
-
JR CB
J. Webster
5-10 175
R. Connors
5-11 184
K. Floyd
6-2 210
D. Sutton
6-1 181

SO CB
M. Dawkins
6-0 177
J. Fejedelem
5-10 190
E. Ward
5-11 180
G. Theil
6-1 187

Guess I should say Air Force prep.

grizfan1984 said:
AZDoc said:

SR CB
-
JR CB
J. Webster
5-10 175
R. Connors
5-11 184
K. Floyd
6-2 210
D. Sutton
6-1 181

SO CB
M. Dawkins
6-0 177
J. Fejedelem
5-10 190
E. Ward
5-11 180
G. Theil
6-1 187

Guess I should say Air Force prep.

Oh come on! :lol:

AF had a CB commit from Tempe, in their January 2017 class. He is on not on their current roster, that I can see. No idea, if it’s him or not.

5’9”, 49th rated in AZ his senior year.

DeAndre Hughes

In 2016, Christian McFarland from Elk Grove, CA was also a commitment, but I don’t see him on roster either. A 2 star. 6’, 180

Edit: McFarland is now at ISU

Only other two that I see are Bradley Kim (but safety at Skyline in Sammamish), and a Texas kid Mallick Phillips ( not likely).

ordigger said:
AF had a CB commit from Tempe, in their January 2017 class. He is on not on their current roster, that I can see. No idea, if it’s him or not.

5’9”, 49th rated in AZ his senior year.

DeAndre Hughes

All freshman that go to Air Force go to Air Force prep school first and are not on the roster. Tre Bugg was another CB from Arizona that went to Air Force and I was hoping to add him but it is not Bugg or Hughes.

PlayerRep said:
Talked to BH tonight at my party. Can't say more.

Probably best that you don't say more. Once again - taking creeper to a whole new level. I know something. No really, I know something, I just can't ell you what it is. Ok great. Tick tock tick tock

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I talked to him first...he stopped by my party before your party and said, " Dont tell PR...."

Nice party. Hauck family including the twins. Paoli and Pabst. Chase Reynolds and wife. Brian Qvale. Andy Larson. Other former Griz. Mornhinweg's wife. A bunch of business and legal mucky mucks. A number of egriz posters. 125 people. Deck at Finn & Porter. More women than men.

kemajic said:
I.M.O.#90-C.C. said:
http://www.hudl.com/profile/9732225/Braedon-Domino

I’m guessing....Braedon Domino from Air Force Prep
Looks more like a prospect than help for this year.

Well if it does happen, it is depth and is a young guy that kind of makes up for not getting a corner this class or the previous class. He looks athletic. Agree not sure if you can rely him to make an impact this year but never know I suppose. Might still add another maybe a juco but not super confident in that happening. And if not that redshirt sophomore class better be ready to make a big leap. Nash I feel okay with as being a serviceable starter that could make the leap. Crow I see as more of a safety but least he is a decent tackler and his zone coverage seem alright during the Spring. Cowans and Egbo are two I am hoping come through more. As it stands today, corner is our weak spot from what I saw in Spring. Fall camp will be big for this group.

Copper Griz said:
PlayerRep said:

Probably best that you don't say more. Once again - taking creeper to a whole new level. I know something. No really, I know something, I just can't ell you what it is. Ok great. Tick tock tick tock

Creeper? I see my comment went way over or under your head. Also, where I say I knew anything? I said I talked to him and couldn't say more. Man, did you fall for the bait.

Washgrizfan1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I talked to him first...he stopped by my party before your party and said, " Dont tell PR...."

Nice party. Hauck family including the twins. Paoli and Pabst. Chase Reynolds and wife. Brian Qvale. Andy Larson. Other former Griz. Mornhinweg's wife. A bunch of business and legal mucky mucks. A number of egriz posters. 125 people. Deck at Finn & Porter. More women than men.

Interesting I know Qvale quite well, I'll have to ask him how douchey...I mean high class the party was.

Washgrizfan1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

My invite must’ve got lost in the mail. Oh well, maybe next time.

Back