• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RB Dax Solis Commits

Apparently, while Coachoate was playing grab ass in East-Westby this week, our coaches were signing a kid from Western Washington. #Boom!

Solid stats

Edit.....he ran for 1900 yards and 36 TDs his senior year.

606c0c3085a60e908f25e62f29fb8cc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also noticed a nice little stutter step to his left - off his right foot and then accelerates quickly.

6 min mark and 6:40 are both good examples.

[hudl]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6060355/5a257b0bb019600ba089a885[/hudl]

That’s the size guy I’ve been asking about all along....guys like in UNC’s and NDSU’s backfield....biggest we’ve had in a while is Calhoun and this guy’s already bigger than him as a HS senior.

AZGrizFan said:
That’s the size guy I’ve been asking about all along....guys like in UNC’s and NDSU’s backfield....biggest we’ve had in a while is Calhoun and this guy’s already bigger than him as a HS senior.
Northern Colorado has no RB like that.

Wow! What a Friday night surprise for the program. I’m amazed and impressed that Bobby can bring this kind of talent in at this point in the recruiting cycle. This young man looks like a beast-mode runner with surprising speed for a guy his size. Congrats to Dax on a great choice. It would appear that Bobby hasn’t lost a step in recruiting. There’s also no doubt about his plans to physically dominate the competition. It’s a great time to be a Griz!

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Northern Colorado has no RB like that.

They did at the game you and I were at. Ran all OVER our D. Darius Graham...6’1”, 228 lbs...130 yards against us...particularly in that last time consuming drive when we couldnt’get The D off the field.

Back