• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Egriz Informational Forum

Fat Bruno said:
GGNez said:
Fat Bruno said:
After five pages of geniuses puking out their rilly coooool relationship to beer, even the densest among ewe may begin to perceive the gag reflex intelligent people have when confronted by such silly assed minions of the conventional. Meanwhile, Gigi coniinues the most devoted ass kissing, please love me offensive in recent memory.

Thank you! Mods, can we add a new Brinty category for 2018?

You look nice today, Bruno. Wanna be friends? I'll buy you a Cold Smoke...maybe get you a spot on our fake panel?

Quit rubbing up against me … that’s harrassment. I do keep up on the beers as they continue to relentlessly roll the swill out in a deluge of micro-breweries in quantities that would float an arc. Of all of them Cold Smoke is the most putrid concoction offered in several years. If you can’t taste the endless layers of rancid shit in it, including what I take to be some kind of liquid smoke — which I’d not put on the compost pile — in order to give it the “flavor” from which it takes its admittedly rather inspired name, then amongst the bleating mob of consumers of popular beer is your natural place in the order of things … condign punishment for the sin of bad taste.

If the mods would do their job, we'd be free of your shit.

GGNez said:
AZGrizFan said:
GGNez said:
Sorry about the rubbing. As an essential element to my ass kissing and need for love, my affection and occasional hugging has become an involuntary habit.

You really don’t like Cold Smoke or are you just being contrary?

Seriously? Over 1,000 posts of him being nothing but a contrarian and you’re asking him if he’s being a contrarian? :lol: :lol:

No...100% sarcasm. I don't miss much AZ. Xo

Well, you've missed this one. And there's your abject fear of being out of step, once again. You need work on that, because you are really fuckwithable to a pathological degree. A contrarian is one who takes the opposite position regardless of what they believe. When I say it, I believe it ... just because the less evolved don't understand how anyone could be in opposition to the witless and blind, and usually cowardly instincts of the herd in many and most cases, does not mean that they are not really in opposition, and it certainly does not mean they are wrong. And, yes, I've been saying CS is one of the worst beers of all time for years. Concentrate, next time, you want to pizen yourself with the slime and really note the layers of after taste which hit the poor, beleaguered palate ... sip a little liquid smoke before hand to acquaint yourself with it.

tourist said:
Fat Bruno said:
GGNez said:
Fat Bruno said:
After five pages of geniuses puking out their rilly coooool relationship to beer, even the densest among ewe may begin to perceive the gag reflex intelligent people have when confronted by such silly assed minions of the conventional. Meanwhile, Gigi coniinues the most devoted ass kissing, please love me offensive in recent memory.

You look nice today, Bruno. Wanna be friends? I'll buy you a Cold Smoke...maybe get you a spot on our fake panel?

Quit rubbing up against me … that’s harrassment. I do keep up on the beers as they continue to relentlessly roll the swill out in a deluge of micro-breweries in quantities that would float an arc. Of all of them Cold Smoke is the most putrid concoction offered in several years. If you can’t taste the endless layers of rancid shit in it, including what I take to be some kind of liquid smoke — which I’d not put on the compost pile — in order to give it the “flavor” from which it takes its admittedly rather inspired name, then amongst the bleating mob of consumers of popular beer is your natural place in the order of things … condign punishment for the sin of bad taste.

If the mods would do their job, we'd be free of your shit.

If Darwinism was not so whimsical in its ministrations over the short run, we'd be free of demented, little yokels like you, permanently. You're one of those defective, little monkeys who begs for post term abortion.

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
Veto. Too divisive.

There's really nobody tougher than Soldier. But, it would be smart to have Zen to keep anyone from harshing my mellow. Argh's no good. Wouldn't be able to ask any questions. :twocents:

Just thinking out loud here....

Agree to disagree.

Soldier might be tough, but that's all subjective here and Horatio Alger he ain't.

Zen, he might seem mellow on the surface, but one false move and you've incited his considerable ire. Don't let the ellipses and sunglasses fool you. Besides, he speaks in cryptic, three-line non-sequiturs that only a handful of people can appreciate.

From the two (horrible) options you've advanced here, (plus argh), I'll take argh. A tidy man-bun could be the ace-in-the-hole we've been looking for. At the very least he warrants an interview.

Keep working...

You make some valid and astute observations. Tried to call Argh to see if he’s up to the task. Sadly, he’s been involved in some kind of mishap... something about a duck hunt gone awry and some physical limitations for the foreseeable future.

Back to the lab....

Thoughts and prayers to argh, as well as the 11 others in that party who are dealing with the emotional and physical scars snap has left them with.

fake news! no collusion!

argh! said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
Agree to disagree.

Soldier might be tough, but that's all subjective here and Horatio Alger he ain't.

Zen, he might seem mellow on the surface, but one false move and you've incited his considerable ire. Don't let the ellipses and sunglasses fool you. Besides, he speaks in cryptic, three-line non-sequiturs that only a handful of people can appreciate.

From the two (horrible) options you've advanced here, (plus argh), I'll take argh. A tidy man-bun could be the ace-in-the-hole we've been looking for. At the very least he warrants an interview.

Keep working...

You make some valid and astute observations. Tried to call Argh to see if he’s up to the task. Sadly, he’s been involved in some kind of mishap... something about a duck hunt gone awry and some physical limitations for the foreseeable future.

Back to the lab....

Thoughts and prayers to argh, as well as the 11 others in that party who are dealing with the emotional and physical scars snap has left them with.

fake news! no collusion!

No reason to be ashamed, Argh. Could have happened to any of us. Godspeed.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
no way this goes 17 pages :shock:

Yeah....looks like you were right, Dan. The posters here are incapable of reaching 17 pages. :|

Bummer....

Fat Bruno said:
GGNez said:
Fat Bruno said:

PBR is the last microbrewery left in the country. The rest have sold out just like a college girl friend who trades up for the potential earnings of a law student or higher profile jock. The local micros represent what Montana used to be when Kessler, Great Falls Select and the others represented Montana so very well. I'd rather lift a home grown rather than one of the filthy f**ken canuck owned beers that brought the calgary mafia to Flathead County and so much of the rest of Montana. Their shitty beer is not as much of a concern to me as the damn heroin they are bringing into the country. High school kids are more honest and knowledgeable than our law enforcement. Let the MBA fight it out with the Montana Taverns and see who eventually wins...I love the Montana Mafia...and I'm going to go drink a few Cold Smokes in your honour...

signedbewildered said:
I'm just disappointed geese really don't mate for life.

Oh Canada.

Oh, duck a duck...or f**k a d**k...bunch of racist hockey and curling toothless frenchcanucks...what's that mean when loosey goosey gets hit by a semi? Does the gander get what's good for him then?...Nobody ever really explained to me "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Does that really mean the goose swung both ways? Or was the goose just lesbian and humoring the gander?

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
signedbewildered said:

Oh Canada.

Oh, duck a duck...or f**k a d**k...bunch of racist hockey and curling toothless frenchcanucks...what's that mean when loosey goosey gets hit by a semi? Does the gander get what's good for him then?...Nobody ever really explained to me "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Does that really mean the goose swung both ways? Or was the goose just lesbian and humoring the gander?

I'm bewildered by all the hidden innuendoes in nursery rhymes...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
signedbewildered said:

Oh Canada.

...or does that infer (I prefer imply but one must pretend to be edjumicated in these sites) that goosey wanted a threesome???? I like to think the latter...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
signedbewildered said:

Oh Canada.

...or does that infer (I prefer imply but one must pretend to be edjumicated in these sites) that goosey wanted a threesome???? I like to think the latter...

...and 40 years later, I finally understand what my Children's Literature professor was trying to tell me! And she was kind of hot!...a threesome...but today, we'd have to have Cold Smoke for sure...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

...and 40 years later, I finally understand what my Children's Literature professor was trying to tell me! And she was kind of hot!...a threesome...but today, we'd have to have Cold Smoke for sure...

Go home! You’re drunk!

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
...and I'm going to go drink a few Cold Smokes in your honour.

Brit? Well, if by my efforts, I've induced you to suck swill. ... or several swills ... then I've done my job as well as could be expected. Most gratifying, though I remain 'umble..

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
signedbewildered said:

Oh Canada.

You didn’t think Jack and Jill were really fetching water, did you?
Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater’s wife was a serial adultress. Wee Willie Winkie was nothing but a voyeur running around in the streets in his nightgown.
Don’t get me started on Goldilocks and the three bears....

signedbewildered said:

Oh Canada.

I’m pretty sure that swans do.

But yeah, Canada. Three downs? WTAF?

Fat Bruno said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Brit? Well, if by my efforts, I've induced you to suck swill. ... or several swills ... then I've done my job as well as could be expected. Most gratifying, though I remain 'umble..

What theatre do you envision yourself as the principle principal protagonist? ... surely GGNez will correct you in the a.m. as she comes out of her drunken stupor from drinking so many Cold Smokes...and for what it is worth, I notice you are anything but humble in your many posts...and yes, I confess I enjoy reading them.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Fat Bruno said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

What theatre do you envision yourself as the principle principal protagonist? ... surely GGNez will correct you in the a.m. as she comes out of her drunken stupor from drinking so many Cold Smokes...and for what it is worth, I notice you are anything but humble in your many posts...and yes, I confess I enjoy reading them.

Hey! Let’s not misrepresent me.

I don’t have to be out of my drunken stupor to start correcting people.

Latest posts

Back