• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season Ticket Question

tothemax

I have a question regarding season tickets. When the season is up and new seats become available, do they offer those up to current season ticket holders first before releasing them to the "public"? That way you have the option to upgrade and move?

Someone told me its random and you may not get your current seats back each year. I smell BS but had no info.

I am also confused by the second line of this statement:

Football Season tickets include tickets to all 6 games. Choose from the open seats sold game by game . this past season. If you wish to discuss specific sections or join the Grizzly Scholarship Association please come down or call 406-243-4051 or 888-MONTANA (888-666-8262).. Open Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The next opportunity will be July 16, 2018.

Does that mean there are revolving seats open every game? You may sit in one section one weekend and another the next?

You have the opportunity to request a move. I’ve been slowly moving closer. You aren’t guaranteed a move. You will also get your same seats back unless you request a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you buy single game tickets, you may be moved around, depending on when they are available. If you get season tickets, those are yours as long as you renew each year. You will quickly develop a friendship with those around you and you will want to keep your seats even if you have the chance to upgrade later.
As to certain sections, you have to pay the GSA licensing fee to purchase those. They are usually worth it and you can deduct the GSA fee for the most part from your taxes. At least until we learn what the tax reform bill says.

Thanks for the answers.

Wife and I will be taking advantage of the 37$ off deal going on today. Hopefully we get something decent, but if not its a foot in the door.

We won't make each game as we live on the east side so we will probably be selling what we don't use.

tothemax said:
Thanks for the answers.

Wife and I will be taking advantage of the 37$ off deal going on today. Hopefully we get something decent, but if not its a foot in the door.

We won't make each game as we live on the east side so we will probably be selling what we don't use.
Where is “the east”. We’re always looking for extra tickets.

Looks like the North endzone has a bunch. Along with the corners and upper deck.

We just got some in the North endzone.

tothemax said:
Looks like the North endzone has a bunch. Along with the corners and upper deck.

Best place to sit!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

grzz said:
tothemax said:

Best place to sit!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Stand, it’s the best place to stand.

When I click on the grixtix link I get a message saying there are no tickets for sale.

AZDoc said:
BDizzle said:
When I click on the grixtix link I get a message saying there are no tickets for sale.

Me too. Out already? dammit!

Same thing happened to me, but I basically started over and clicked through the "Athletic Events", got to Football, and was taken to where you can pick seats. Give it another try :thumb:

AZDoc said:
BDizzle said:

Me too. Out already? dammit!

I ran into the same thing, but was able to navigate around the site and ended up being able to get four tickets together. There were quite a few to choose from in the corners of the North End Zone and on the upper deck along the east side.

Back