• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaming?

Paytonlives said:
You can get 7 free days of direct... Root is on audience, seems to be working. No promises.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10582496-new-code-1-month-directv-now-trial-free-new-subscribers-rulesfree9?src=catpagev2

Thanks Payton. It appears to be working fine for me and you get 2 streams per membership, which is nice for my kid out of state as well. $35 a month is well worth it.

PDXGrizzly said:
grizpsych said:
PDXGrizzly said:
None available. Root sports only. Satellite services will carry. I know Dish does.

Directv does, and they own Root Sports too.

Do they really? Never heard of that. Interesting

Yep. I guess AT&T does now. But, they bought the channels when they changed the name to ROOT.

For DirecTV, this game will air live on channels 674, 684, and 687.

This game will re-air Sunday morning (tonight) at 1:00am on 687.
This game will re-air Tuesday morning at 4:30am on 687.
This game will re-air Thursday morning at 12:30am on 684.

Paytonlives said:
Bump....

The direct tv free month seems to be working perfect

Nice to finally have some 'out of area' options!! Also, if you have ATT U-Verse, Audience is already included in all (HD) channel packages (at least in CA). Channel 1599 in No. Cal.

Paytonlives said:
You can get 7 free days of direct... Root is on audience, seems to be working. No promises.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10582496-new-code-1-month-directv-now-trial-free-new-subscribers-rulesfree9?src=catpagev2

Thank you so much for this!! :thumb: :clap:

Man, I really don't know what to think about ROOT. I don't even know who owns the channels.

Anyone streaming on a Mac? I typically use Firefox but it is not a supported browser and having difficulty with downloading Chrome. Safari is not working either.

bigtyme said:
Anyone streaming on a Mac? I typically use Firefox but it is not a supported browser and having difficulty with downloading Chrome. Safari is not working either.

I'm on a Mac ... had to download Chrome, though. Didn't have any trouble with that.

Make sure you check your Credit card statement, DTV Now billed me after I cancelled the free trial about a month ago.

Latest posts

Back